Search This Blog

Friday, November 23, 2012

Review: Wet N Wild Limited Edition Holiday Palettes

If you haven't already guessed I'm a bit obsessed with Wet N Wild products. Hands down Wet N wild is one of the best drugstore cosmetic brands out there. I always browse the beauty sections at my local drugstores to see if there's anything new and was so excited to see that Wet N Wild came out with 2 new 8 pan eyeshadow palettes. They did come out with a third palette called "Drinking a Glass of Shine" but that is exactly the same as their "I heart matte" palette
 
The 2 other Wet N Wild palettes: "Shimmer The Night Away", which is a group of black and smokey gray colors along with bright intense purple shades & "Sparkle Til Morning" which has neutral shimmery shades of taupe, cream and golden/bronzy colors with a pop of teal really caught my eye and I had to pick them up!
 
The pictures below were taken with my cell phone which DO NOT do these colors any justice! When you get a chance you must stop by your local drugstore and check these palettes out, you won't regret it.
 
What do I really think of these palettes? For only $4.99 you get 8 different eyeshadow shades that are buttery smooth, blend effortlessly, are super pigmented and are so long lasting.... duh!!!! they are a keeper :)
 
For live tutorials you can always check out my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/Laura62484
 
take care loves,
xoxo
Laura



 
 


1 comment:

  1. wOw...loving both looks! =) i only got one of the holiday palettes and i love it! i'm totally loving wet 'n wild eyeshadows/palettes!!
    xoxo
    ~y

    ReplyDelete