Search This Blog

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Wet N Wild Blue Had Me At Hello - Smokey Blues

 
 
Hey loves,
I actually posted this tutorial on Youtube a while ago and couldn't believe I didn't do a blog post on this look!
If you don't already know, I am a huge fan of Wet N Wild products. Their products are super cheap and the quality is amazing!
In this look I used the Wet N Wild Blue Had Me At Hello palette. The blue colors in this palette are so rich and deep, I absolutely love it :)
 
Below I have posted some pictures of the look as well at the palette. I will also list all the products to achieve this look as well as a link to a live tutorial.
 
 
 


 
I know, I know it's been a long time since I've posted a video!!
Sorry about that :) I hope you love this colorful look!!
Want to keep in touch with me?? Find me here:
Twitter:
www/twitter.com/laura62484

Here is a list of products used for othis tutorial:
Eyes:
mac delft paint pot
wet n wild "blue had me at hello" palette
manly 120 palette
mac stars n rockets e/s
mac brule e/s
physicians formula gel liner
mac zoom lash mascara
nigel's false lashes
ulta automatic eyeliner in teal blue
Cheeks:
wet n wild princess bronzer
milani baked blush in coralina
mac soft and gentle msf
Lips:
mac hug me lipstick
elf minty lipgloss in miami
Brushes:
sigma ss252
mac 239
coastal scents fluffy crease brush
sigma ss219
coastal scents big flat eyeshadow brush
mac 217
essence of beauty pencil brush
take care dolls!!
xoxo
Laura

3 comments: