Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Beyonce Inpsired Makeup

Hey lovelies,

So I entered a contest on youtube...If you are interested in check out my Youtube channel here is a link :) www.youtube.com/laura62484

The contest was to come up with a makeup look that Beyonce was wore... So I will be posting pictures of the final look along with the picture that inspired me :)


This is the picture that inspired my look :)


I am such a huge fan of Beyonce. I love her music, her style and her personality. I had a lot of fun with this makeup look!





Here are pictures of the final look :)













Here's a list of the products used for this whole look:

Eyes:
Mac painterly paint pot
Mac sumptuous olive e/s
Mac electric eel e/s
Mac shadowly lady e/s
Mac vanilla e/s
Mac smolder eye kohl liner
Mac blacktrack fluidline
Covergirl lashblast mascara
Nyx false lashes el123


Cheeks:
Mac cheek and cheerful blush


Lips:
Mac creme cup lipstick
Mac melt in your mouth creamsheen glass

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/laura62484

Subscribe to me on Youtube:
www.youtube.com/laura62484

No comments:

Post a Comment